Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I've Been Interviewed...and SOPA

Be sure to stop by Read 2 Review and check out my interview.  Go HERE.  Thanks!

Also, be sure to support the protest of SOPA today by displaying a badge on your blog, on your social networking profile images, and/or by blacking out completely.  I elected not to black out here or at The True Book Addict, but I did write letters to my congressmen and I signed several petitions.  This issue directly affects us so let's help put a stop to it! You can visit their site by clicking the badge over in the left sidebar.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting our little corner of the horror universe. Your comments are appreciated.
Please note: Your comment will appear after site owner approval.

  1. Hi Michelle, for me horror movies are super I enjoy them since I was a kid, people in my family said that I was crazy because I really like them, but I think the only mystery books that I have read are The flower in the attic series, but I think i can be in this read a thon,you know that I am a history reader but I will do it....
    xoxo...p...:)

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf